Wednesday 13 June 2007

Battles with a G-string

Who would've thought you could struggle to put a g-string on? Obviously someone as thick as I am can.

All day it felt completely uncomfortable and well ... ... just wrong. It wasn't until I got home from work undressed to have a shower when I had put my damn g-string on the wrong way. When I say the wrong way I don't mean back to front or anything like that, what I mean is that I had put my legs through the wrong holes .. is that making any sense? Probably not anyway that is really besides the point, the point is that I am a spazz and even after going to wee every five seconds at work (I can't do anything else unless I am in the privacy of my own home, I know how retentive is that?) I never noticed!

When the G-man got home I said to him that I had put my G on wrong and I hadn't noticed and you know what he said to me? "Oh yeah I noticed that in the morning, didn't know why you were doing it though" WHAT WHAT WHAT ! You noticed that I had put my undies on wrong and you didn't think to mention it to me? And then he says to me "why did you do that?" Like I meant to fucking put my g-string on the wrong way just for the hell of it! I did it because of a few factors - they were black, it was 6am in the morning and I was still 3/4's asleep and couldn't really see what I was doing.

Anyway who thought you could get it so wrong, thankfully I put all my other clothes on the right way.

6 comments:

redcap said...

Hoo hoo hoo! I totally did that too when I first bought a G. It was one of those stupid non-string ones that are uber-uncomfortable to wear and that you buy when you don't know anything about Gs. Who can tell the difference between the side and the back with one of those bastards? Now I don't go near the bastards. Briefs are way good enough for me and boylegs are better. But in the G stakes, I guess we're just both total mongs, mate ;)

.. said...

i think we've all had bad G-string experiences in the past. so don't worry!

Sakura said...

You know it is so heart warming to know that I am not the only person on this planet that has done this! I don't feel so alone, maybe we should start up a support group.

redcap said...

Nah, just boycott fricken G-strings. In the unmitigated evil stakes, they're not far from John Howard. I'm too old to give a rat's arse about visible panty line.

Steph said...

Oh I've done that before, but I was drunk. What's your excuse? ;)

Sakura said...

Yeah i love boyshorts.
Steph - my excuse ??? ummmmm i was really tired still? oh let's just face it i am a spazz