Tuesday 24 April 2007

Rumour No. 1

Ok, so following on from the previous post ... ... .. I am obviously not ok with the rumours flying about the place about me, that cup of tea didn't work and neither did the Vodka, but I gave it a good go anyway.
So I am going to regale you with Rumour No.1 - it goes a little something like this.
"Hey did you hear why X got made redundant from his job?"
"No, why?"
"Well I heard that he got caught bangging that girl in the office on the desk during the day!"
That is basically it really, I mean there were a few variations to the rumour, but frankly I think this one takes the cake don't you? Totally outrageous really.
I mean honestly ... I am a good Catholic girl, this no way I would have been caught !!
When Mr X told me this, it took me a good 15 mins to stop laughing, which may have bruised his ego just a tad. Nothing personal, but really.
I am presuming that this has been building up though, because prior to this Mr X's wife would give me death stares any time I saw her, and now apparently she checks his phone everyday to see who he has texted and called - that just reeks of psycho !!
This kind of behaviour just makes me want to desperately send a lurid text message for an unknown phone, but I shouldn't really ... or should I ?

1 comment:

Sakura said...

I can live in hope can't I. Ahh you always seem to know the right things to say to me to make me feel better ; )