Thursday 13 September 2007

Oh Happy Days

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I won't be blogging for a while. My parents arrived from Australia on Monday - you should have seen the scene at the airport, what a bunch of emotional ethnics !! It was great actually and we love having them here, especially when I get home and dinner is already made and they have cleaned my bedroom up HA Score !

No really it is fantastic to have them here, haven't seen them in such a long time.

Anyway from next Monday I will be on 3 weeks leave YEEEHAAAAAAA and not able to post, but I will blog like crazy when I get back from holidays.

So from the little Sakura it is ciao for now and I hope you are all well and take care - smooches!

5 comments:

redcap said...

You have a great time, blossom ~hugs~

Femikneesm said...

Enjoy your break. I will look forward to new blogs.

phishez said...

Have fun on your break. I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Steph said...

Hooray for parentals that cook and clean!

Have fun, sugar.

Beerspitnight said...

I lost your blog address for a bit there...glad I did some detective work which led me back here.
Hope you enjoyed your time with your parents!